Beaconsfield, Quebec

I have a Samsung Galaxy phone and the screen goes completely black. Got a Case ID from the warranty dept.

over 3 weeks ago. Virgin will ship me a spare phone while mine is serviced under warranty. The only thing I have gotten from Virgin are excuses. First, warranty warehouse moved.

Second, not enough employees in warranty dept. Third, phone shipped out (3) times, yet I never got it (and they have the correct address). Fourth, Virgin can't understand why I don't have my replacement phone yet. After having been with Rogers for 15 years I went to Virgin.

I can't believe this company makes Rogers look good. I still have no phone and the issue remains unresolved. If you want to maintain your sanity do not go with Virgin ever.

Congrats Mr. Branson, your company has succumbed to mediocrity.

Comments

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada #765868

Yes I never thought that Rogers would be made to look good, but Virgin has managed to set the bar yet lower for customer service.

Rogers did at least admit their billing mistake (after a lot of prodding).

Virgin customer reps either hang up on you, or send you through an endurance test without end to try to wear you down. Should customers really have to record their conversations with the customer service reps?