I called Virgin Mobile today to express concerns regarding my bills. After a long call with billing I asked to speak with retention due to getting no where with the representative I spoke with. I have been a loyal customer for 4-5 years and was pretty disappointed to hear billing was not willing to rectify charges on my account that I felt were unfair.

When transferred woman named Keisha came on the line and asked what the issues was. I later found out after calling back and speaking with someone else that Keisha lied and was not apart of retention. She was still just apart of the customer service/billing department. I told Keisha that I had major overages from May-August that were incurred through my travels. I had bought 3 of Virgins "Roaming Package". When purchasing the packages I was severely mislead regarding what the packages encompassed, I was told they were calls and data. Whether this was intentional or the employee was not train appropriately I do not know. Keisha aggressively pointed out many times that the packages recommended to me were only data packages. When I made a comment about there being miscommunication with the first employee when I asked what services they offer, I was told it is my responsibility to understand what they offer. I didn't realize the consumer, when calling in to their provider for advice and guidance, was the party responsible for understanding the services. Throughout the call Keisha's tone and language was rude, condescending and abrasive. When I asked to cancel my contract, without any hesitate, Keisha told me she would be "more than happy to". She also told me the cost of cancelling which was $200 something, and I would have to pay it on the spot in order for her to do anything.

When I asked to speak with Keisha's manager she said "No. Managers have better things to do than speak with you". For a company that prides their selves on customer service I am disgusted.

ShaunaLee wrote the review because of poor customer service at Virgin Mobile Canada. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Virgin Mobile Canada to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Virgin Mobile Canada virgin mobile canada billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments