I am a loyal and trust the Virgin Mobile company. Last month, I called to ask about my cancellation fee they enclosed the bill is total of 260.70 said THAT IS the TOTAL AMOUNT of the cancellation fee.

Now they said it's 309 & cents. I am not prepared for that extra dollars. So I asked for transfer to the Billing Department Supervisor name Kelly. All throughout she just says she has nothing the shw can do about it.

I am a nice, genuine person. The mistake of the agent is not my mistake. During my critical shocking moment the Supervisor Kelly laughed at me. This is not appropriate.

I stand for my rights. I don't wanna remain angry with this person and I know anger is not right.

To laugh at someone during at the worst moment is not acceptable. That person should not be a supervisor, I will only be satisfied if she gets 3 day suspension.

Marjorie Andam

marjorieandam wrote the review because of poor customer service at Virgin Mobile Canada. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Virgin Mobile Canada to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Virgin Mobile Canada cancellation fee for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments